Use the guides below to help determine what size bracelet you should order.
Chain Link Bracelets
- Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet.
- If using a strip of paper, mark your size then use a ruler to measure the length. Voila! Your wrist size!
- To find your bracelet size, just match your wrist size with
fitthat suits your indiFCF2CBvidual comfort:
Add ¼ to ½ inch to your wrist size
Add ¾ to 1 inch to your wrist size
Add 11/4 inches to your wrist size.
When in doubt, we suggest a moderate fit
- Close your fingers together and bring your thumb to your little finger (as pictured above).
- Using a strip of paper or a tape measure and wrap it around your hand at the widest point. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size and measure with a ruler. That would be the circumference of your hand.
- Compare your hand circumference to the chart below. Purchase a bangle with
diameterthat is the next size up from your actual hand measurement.
7 ½” = Small
8 ¼” = Medium
8 3/5” = Large
5 1/2″ – 6″ = Small (6½” Cuff)
6″ – 6 ½” = Medium (7″ Cuff)
7″ – 7 ½” = Large (8″ Cuff)
Need a measuring tape? You can print one by clicking the button below!
Send Us A message
If you are still uncertain after using this guide, please contact us for assistance. Send us a message using the form.